RENTAL AGREEMENT (Please read carefully).
By accepting this RENTAL AGREEMENT (“Agreement”), you confirm the following five points and agree to the rest of the terms and conditions below:
(1) You have read, understand and agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
(2) You agree to pay and be held personally liable for all charges and any damages to the property, furnishings or premises;
(3) You agree that, in addition to charging for the property, taxes and fees, BANGTEL will hold an additional amount on your credit or debit card to cover any additional charges that may be incurred, including incidentals and any damages to the property, furnishings or premises;
(4) You agree that BANGTEL is not responsible for any personal items that have been misplaced, stolen or left behind;
(5) You agree that the use of the property by you and your guests is entirely at your and their own risk.
- Short Term Rental. This is not a lease. This is a short-term rental agreement for a temporary stay at a BANGTEL managed rental property. The property’s location and any amenities are as described in the property listing. The amenities may change from time to time without notice. All charges are non-refundable.
- Maximum Occupancy. The number of people who may be at the property at any one time is the same number of renters stated on the reservation confirmation. No non-renting guests are permitted unless permission is given prior.
- Check-In: This Agreement begins at 3 p.m. on the check-in date and ends at 11 a.m. on the check- out date, unless other times are approved in writing by BANGTEL.
Early and late check out fees are as follows:
(a) 1-3 hours is a $50 fee
(b) 3-6 hours is subject to a half day rate
(c) 12 hours or more is subject to a full day rate.
- Pets. Pets may be allowed in the property, but you must first obtain pre-approval from BANGTEL and there is a $125 non-refundable pet fee, per pet, unless it is a service animal, in which case, the proper documentation must be provided to BANGTEL at the time of booking. Dog owners should immediately pick up after their dogs on the BANGTEL property and deposit the waste in a plastic bag. BANGTEL will deduct from any deposit or charge you to cover any cleaning or repairs necessitated by the presence of your pet(s).
- Photo Shoots. No professional photos or videos are allowed without BANGTEL’s prior written consent. If you are interested in having such a photo or video shoot at any BANGTEL location, please contact BANGTEL. Photoshoot rates apply and a COI in most cases is required. An additional refundable security deposit may be required.
- Intellectual Property. You do not have any right, title or interest in or to any of the trademarks, trade dress, service marks, trade names or copyrights of BANGTEL. Unauthorized use of the name “BANGTEL” images of the BANGTEL properties, including interior, exterior and/or surroundings for use in the selling, advertising, marketing or promotion of any product, service or business or for use in any TV or film production is unlawful and will be pursued with appropriate legal action.
- Special Events. Special events such as weddings and parties are not permitted without prior written permission from BANGTEL. Please contact BANGTEL if you are interested in such event. Event rates apply and additional larger security deposits.
- Repairs and Inspection. BANGTEL cannot guarantee against mechanical or equipment failure, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, air conditioning, audio visual equipment, internet access, cable service or appliances. In the event any equipment fails or if there is another maintenance issue, you agree to alert BANGTEL immediately and BANGTEL will make reasonable efforts to have repairs done promptly. You agree to allow BANGTEL or its vendor’s access to the property for purposes of repairs and inspection if required. BANGTEL agrees to exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. BANGTEL is not responsible for any inconvenience that may occur and no refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
- Unavailability. If for any reason beyond the control of BANGTEL, the property becomes unavailable, BANGTEL may terminate this Agreement and issue you a full refund of all fees paid, without any liability to BANGTEL whatsoever.
- Smoking. Smoking is not allowed inside the property. Outside the property, cigarettes must be put in a receptacle or disposed of or there may be an additional cleaning fee.
- Credit Card Authorization. A credit or debit card authorization of $250 up to $1,500 will be held on your card to cover any additional charges that may be incurred, including incidentals and any damages to the property, furnishes or premises. The total amount held will be determined on a case by case basis, based on the size of the party renting, the property, duration of stay and nature of stay. The hold will be placed within ten (6) days of check-in and released in full within ten (6) days from check-out pending there are no charges. If damages exceed the amount of the hold, you are liable for paying to BANGTEL the full amount of damages incurred within five (5) days from BANGTEL notifying you of the damage total amount. You hereby expressly waive any right to object to any damages estimates or receipts submitted by BANGTEL to cover the damages. See Paragraph 12 for exemplary items that may be deducted.
- Damages / Rules. In the event there are damages caused to the property and/or violations to any of the rules below, BANGTEL may charge your card on file, with written advanced notice.
- ALL TRASH AND RECYCLING must be bagged up inside the property and set near the back door. If there are more than two bags of trash, these must be thrown in the appropriate receptacles outside of the property. Reference the House Manuals for information.
- Damage to the property, premises or contents, including for example scuffs or markings on walls;
- Missing items requiring replacement, including for example keys (you are not permitted to make any copies of keys);
- Excessive cleaning required;
- No Glitter or confetti is allowed in the property at any time. An additional cleaning fee of up to $250 may be charged;
- Not complying fully with the Check-out Instructions;
- Lingering smell of tobacco smoke ($500 fee);
- Smoking inside the property ($500 fee);
- Noise violation or disturbing other guests or neighbors ($500 fee);
- Hosting an event without permission (an event constitutes any more than the allotted number of guests relayed to BANGTEL at the time of booking or above the approved amount relayed to BANGTEL for staying over);
- Hosting a photoshoot, film, music video, commercial, webinar, etc. without permission;
- Charges for mailing personal items left behind;
- Unauthorized late check-out or early check-in. These may be billed at $50 per each 15 minute increment.
- Blocking of other tenants from using their parking spot;
- Evidence of a dog or cat that was not authorized ($125 fee per pet).
- Lawful. You agree to comply with all laws, regulations and ordinances in connection with your use of the property. Any illegal or abusive use of BANGTEL’s Internet access is not allowed.
- Limitation of Liability. BANGTEL is not responsible for any damages, accidents, injuries, death or illness that occur to, or the loss of personal belongings or valuables that belong to you or your guests while in the property or on the premises. You agree to assume the risk of any harm arising from the use of the property.
- Indemnity. You agree that use of the property by you and your guests is entirely at your and their own risk. You agree to indemnify and hold BANGTEL, its affiliates, officers, owners, employees, independent contractors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all actions, claims, liabilities, damages, demands, costs, losses and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, court costs and other expenses, relating to or arising out of your and your guests use of the location, breach or alleged breach of this Agreement, negligence or violation of any laws, regulations or ordinances, or any rights of another person or entity.
- Violation of Agreement. If you or any guest violates any of the terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to maximum occupancy, visitors and rental rules and restrictions, BANGTEL may terminate the Agreement and immediately evict you from the property and you will forfeit all rent and any security deposit paid. You will also be liable to pay any damages to BANGTEL, including any and all legal costs and fees incurred.
- Cars. Cars may only be parked in designated parking areas for an additional fee or in some special cases based on terms and the specific property, may be included in the rental of the property.
- Insurance. You are solely responsible for the purchasing of adequate insurance in respect of all persons staying in or visiting the property, to cover for example any luggage loss, theft, larceny, accidents, illness, medical expenses, cancellation expenses and legal fees.
- Furnishings. Furniture, bedding, kitchen equipment, utensils and any other property supplied with the property are property of BANGTEL and must not be removed from the property. You will be charged for the loss of any items within the property or damage to the property or furnishings. Please alert BANGTEL of any damages prior to check-out.
- Same Condition. You acknowledge that as of check-in, the property is in good condition, except for any defect you immediately report to BANGTEL. You agree to leave the property in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Holdover. You agree that the property is for short term rentals and/or tourism purposes and any delay in returning the property without prior written consent from BANGTEL to an extension of time shall cause significant damages to BANGTEL and you agree that each day of delay shall result in a penalty fee of $500. In addition to the penalty, you shall pay the proportional daily rent accrued for the property for each day of delay, in addition to any other damages, legal fees and costs incurred by BANGTEL to regain possession of the property.