Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour : 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 50.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Strict, no-refund policy unless allowed by BANGTEL
Terms and Conditions
RENTAL AGREEMENT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
By accepting this RENTAL AGREEMENT (“Agreement”), you confirm the following five points and agree to the rest of the terms and conditions below:
(1) You have read, understand and agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
(2) You agree to pay and be held personally liable for all charges and any damages to the property, furnishings or premises;
(3) You agree that, in addition to charging for the property ,taxes and fees, BANGTEL will hold an additional amount on your credit or debit card to cover any additional charges that may be incurred, including incidentals and any damages to the property, furnishings or premises;
(4) You agree that BANGTEL is not responsible for any personal items that have been misplaced, stolen or left behind;
(5) You agree that the use of the property by you and your guests is entirely at your and their own risk.
1. Short Term Rental. This is not a lease. This is a short-term rental agreement for a temporary stay at a BANGTEL managed rental property. The property’s location and any amenities are as described in the property listing. The amenities may change from time to time without notice. All charges are non- refundable.
2. Maximum Occupancy. The number of people who may be at the property at any one time is the same number of renters stated on the reservation confirmation. No non-renting guests are permitted.
3. Check-In: This Agreement begins at 3 p.m. on the check-in date and ends at 11 a.m. on the check- out date, unless other times are approved in writing by BANGTEL.
Early and late check out fees are as follows: (a) 1-3 hours is $50 fee, (b) 3-6 hours is subject to a half day rate, and (c) 12 hours or more is subject to a full day rate.
4. Pets. Pets may be allowed in the property, but you must first obtain pre-approval from BANGTEL and there is a $125 non-refundable pet fee, per pet, unless it is a service animal, in which case, the proper documentation must be provided to BANGTEL at the time of booking. Dog owners should immediately pick up after their dogs on the BANGTEL property and deposit the waste in a plastic bag. BANGTEL will deduct from any deposit or charge you to cover any cleaning or repairs necessitated by the presence of your pet(s).
5. Photo Shoots. No professional photos or videos are allowed without BANGTEL’s prior written consent. If you are interested in having such a photo or video shoot at any BANGTEL location, please contact BANGTEL. Photoshoot rates apply and a COI in most cases is required.
6. Intellectual Property. You do not have any right, title or interest in or to any of the trademarks, trade dress, service marks, trade names or copyrights of BANGTEL. Unauthorized use of the name “BANGTEL” images of the BANGTEL properties, including interior, exterior and/or surroundings for use in the selling, advertising, marketing or promotion of any product, service or business or for use in any TV or film production is unlawful and will be pursued with appropriate legal action.
7. Special Events. Special events such as weddings and parties are not permitted without prior written permission from BANGTEL. Please contact BANGTEL if you are interested in such event. Event rates apply.
8. Repairs and Inspection. BANGTEL cannot guarantee against mechanical or equipment failure, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, air conditioning, audio visual equipment, internet access, cable service or appliances. In the event any equipment fails or if there is another maintenance issue, you agree to alert BANGTEL immediately and BANGTEL will make reasonable efforts to have repairs done promptly. You agree to allow BANGTEL or its designee’s access to the property for purposes of repairs and inspection if required. BANGTEL agrees to exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. BANGTEL is not responsible for any inconvenience that may occur and no refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items.
9. Unavailability. If for any reason beyond the control of BANGTEL, the property becomes unavailable, BANGTEL may terminate this Agreement and issue you a full refund of all fees paid, without any liability to BANGTEL whatsoever.
10. Smoking. Smoking is not allowed inside the property. Outside the property, cigarettes must be put in a receptacle or disposed of or there may be an additional cleaning fee.
11. Credit Card Authorization. A credit or debit card authorization of $250 up to $1,500 will be held on your card to cover any additional charges that may be incurred, including incidentals and any damages to the property, furnishes or premises. The total amount held will be determined on a case by case basis, based on the size of the party renting, the property, duration of stay and nature of stay. The hold will be placed within ten (10) days of check-in and released in full within ten (10) days from check-out pending there are no charges. If damages exceed the amount of the hold, you are liable for paying to BANGTEL the full amount of damages incurred within five (5) days from BANGTEL notifying you of the damages. You hereby expressly waive any right to object to any damages estimates or receipts submitted by BANGTEL to cover the damages. See Paragraph 12 for exemplary items that may be deducted.
12. Damages / Rules. In the event there are damages caused to the property and/or violations to any of the rules below, BANGTEL may charge your card on file, with written advanced notice.
- Damage to the property, premises or contents, including for example scuffs or markings on walls;
- Missing items requiring replacement, including for example keys (you are not permitted to make any copies of keys);
- Excessive cleaning required;
- No Glitter or confetti is allowed in the property at any time. An additional cleaning fee of$250 will be charged;
- Not complying fully with the “before you depart” checklist;
- Lingering smell of tobacco smoke ($500 fee);
- Smoking inside the property ($500 fee);
- Noise violation or disturbing other guests or neighbors ($500 fee);
- Hosting an event without permission (an event constitutes any more than 10 people on thepremise);
- Hosting a photoshoot, film, music video, commercial, webinar, etc. without permission;
- Charges for mailing personal items left behind;
- Unauthorized late check-out or early check-in;
- Blocking of other tenants from using their parking spot;
- Evidence of a dog or cat that wasn’t authorized ($125 fee per pet).
17. Cars. Cars may only be parked in designated parking areas for an additional fee or in some special cases based on terms and the specific property, may be included in the rental of the property.