TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing BANGTEL. Please read the following Terms carefully because they constitute a legal agreement between BANGTEL and you. BY BOOKING WITH BANGTEL, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY COMPETENT TO DO SO.
- Cancellation Policy. If you made your reservation via a BANGTEL team member or Bangtel.com, you can cancel up to 30 days before your stay for a full refund. If a cancellation is made within 30 days of your reservation date, a Bangtel travel credit for the full value of the booking will be issued. Credit can be used toward future reservations and is valid for one year from the issue date.
If you booked your reservation on another site (i.e. Airbnb or Kid & Coe), please reach out to them directly. Please note, stays booked with a Bangtel travel credit are not eligible for a refund.
All long term stays (28 days or longer) have a strict non-refundable cancellation policy. If a long term stay is canceled and the stay dates have not been paid in full upfront, BANGTEL reserves the right to the security deposit as well as collecting the remaining full payment due of the contracted stay.
- Photo ID/Minimum Age Requirement. You must provide a valid photo ID via email at the time of booking or BANGTEL has the right to refuse your booking. By Booking with BANGTEL you certify that you are of age to do so. The minimum age to rent is 25.
- Card Authorization. A credit (or debit) card authorization up to $1,500 may be held on your card to cover additional charges that may be incurred, including costs to pay for damages, lost items and/or additional cleaning charges.
The hold will be placed within 1 day of check-in and released within 6 days from check-out, provided that there are no additional charges.
We will provide a link for you to send us your credit card information. This option is not applicable for long term renters.
- Security Deposit. BANGTEL reserves the right to request a security deposit. All long term stays require a security deposit, which must be collected within 24 hours of arrival.
The security deposit will be returned via the same means it was paid within 72 hours of guests’ departure, pending no damages or repairs.
- Check-In / Check-Out. BANGTEL would love for you to stay longer (pending availability). If you need extra time, just send us a message and we would be happy to add the time onto your stay.
We have the following booked check-in / check-out times for your stay:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
These check-in / check-out times are strictly applied, unless alternative arrangements are made in advance in writing with BANGTEL.
Check-in codes will be sent within 24 of your arrival.
- Early Check-In. YOU MUST CONTACT BANGTEL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR ARRIVAL DATE TO REQUEST EARLY CHECK-IN. BANGTEL makes no guarantees that early check-in will be available. If available, there is a $150 early check-in fee for 9:00 AM or a $50 fee for check-in at 12:00 PM noon. If early check-in is mandatory for you, BANGTEL recommends that you reserve the night before in order for it to be blocked in our calendar. Ask BANGTEL if a discount can be applied to that extra night and they will be happy to try to accommodate.
- Late Check-Out. Please do your best to check-out on time. Any delayed check-out may cause significant damages to BANGTEL. YOU MUST CONTACT BANGTEL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR ARRIVAL DATE TO REQUEST LATE CHECK-OUT. BANGTEL makes no guarantees that late check-out will be available. If available, there is a $50 fee for check-out at 1:00 PM or a $150 fee for late check-out at 4:00 PM.
If you are a tenant holdover and BANGTEL is forced to take legal action, in addition to the late fees above, you agree to pay BANGTEL any other damages, legal fees and costs incurred by BANGTEL to regain possession of the property.
- Check-Out Instructions. Please complete the following prior to your check-out: a. Clean-up and properly dispose of all your trash in the appropriate receptacles outside of
- Return any moved furniture or appliances to their original locations.
- Turn off all the lights and in Chicago set the thermostat to 60° in the winter and 70° in the summer. For our Palm Springs location, set turn the thermostat OFF in the winter and set it to 76° in the summer.
- Shut and lock all doors and windows.
- Return all keys and fobs to their original locations.
- Alert BANGTEL of any damages to the property, or lost or damaged items.
- Same Condition. You acknowledge that as of check-in, the property is in good condition, except for any defect you immediately report to BANGTEL in writing. You agree to leave the property in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Damages or Lost Items. You are responsible for any and all damage caused by you, your guests and any pets to the property, premises, appliances, kitchen utensils and equipment, and/or furnishings, and any lost items. BANGTEL will charge the card on file with advanced written notice of the damage or loss. You expressly waive any right to object to BANGTEL’s charges for any damages or lost items. IF THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGES CANNOT BE COVERED IN FULL BY YOUR CARD ON FILE OR THE SECURITY DEPOSIT TAKEN, THEN YOU HEREBY AGREE TO PAY BANGTEL FOR ANY OUTSTANDING CHARGES WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS OF BANGTEL NOTIFYING YOU IN WRITING OF THE CHARGES. If BANGTEL is forced to take legal action to recover the damages, you agree to pay BANGTEL for its legal fees and costs incurred by BANGTEL, in addition to the damages.
By way of example, the following damages costs shall apply:
- Appliances. You will be charged for the cost to clean, repair or replace any damaged or lost appliances.
- Kitchen Utensils and Equipment. You will be charged for the cost to replace any damaged or lost kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Furnishings. You will be charged for the cost to clean, repair or replace any damaged or lost furnishings.
- Keys. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MAKE ANY COPIES OF KEYS. There is a $150 charge for any lost key or fob. If you or someone in your party leaves with a key or fob, it must be returned to BANGTEL within 5 business days, or you will be charged the $150 fee. If you mail the taken key or fob back to BANGTEL, please provide BANGTEL with shipping and tracking information.
- Smoking. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE PROPERTY. There is a $500 charge for smoking. The fine applies if you are caught smoking inside the property or if there is evidence of smoking, including a lingering smell of smoke after check-out. You may smoke outside, but all waste must be properly disposed of.
- Party Glitter / Confetti. PARTY GLITTER OR CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED. Party glitter
and confetti is fun, but very different for BANGTEL’s cleaning staff to clean up. There is a $250 charge for any party glitter or confetti inside the property or on the premises. h. Additional Cleaning. You will be charged at BANGTEL’s discretion for any additional cleanings, including, for example, scuff marks, stains, markings on the walls, after a party, after your pet(s), or if the cleaning staff is required to move furniture or appliances back to their original locations or pick up cigarette butts left outside.
- Special Occasions. Special occasions such as weddings, baby showers, gatherings, etc. are not permitted without BANGTEL’s prior written permission. If more people are at the BANGTEL property at one time that is specified on the reservation confirmation, this constitutes a special event that BANGTEL must pre-approve. Special rates, fees and additional conditions may apply. If a gathering takes place without BANGTEL’s permission (or there is evidence of the same), BANGTEL will charge a fee at its discretion.
- Special Requests. BANGTEL will make reasonable efforts to accommodate reasonable special requests, so do not hesitate to ask. The special requests must be made in advance of your arrival. BANGTEL will charge a convenience fee starting at $30 and increasing depending on several factors, including the size and rarity of the request, in addition to the costs of any purchased items. Special requests may include groceries, decorating, air mattresses and bedding set up prior to arrival, libations, event tickets, dinner reservations or other special asks.
- Do Not Disturb the Other Tenants or Neighbors. Please respect the other tenants and neighbors, and do not make any noise in or around the property (including hallways and common areas) or play music at levels that disturb the other tenants or neighbors past the hours of 10 pm on weekdays and 10:30 pm on weekends. If a noise complaint is raised, you may be subject to a noise violation fee of $500.
- Shoes. BANGTEL loves your shoes, but we ask that you and your guests please remove them when in the property to protect the floors and reduce the noise for our neighbors.
15.. Photo Shoots. No professional photos or videos are permitted without BANGTEL’s prior written permission. Please contact BANGTEL prior to booking. Special rates, fees and additional conditions may apply. If a photo or video shoot takes place without BANGTEL’s permission (or there is evidence of the same), BANGTEL will charge a fee at its discretion.
- Maximum Occupancy. The number of people who may be at the BANGTEL property at one time is the same number of people specified on the reservation confirmation. If you plan to invite additional guests, you must obtain BANGTEL’s prior written permission. Additional fees apply for guests over the maximum number of guests allowed.
- Pets. BANGTEL loves your pets, but you must obtain BANGTEL’s prior written permission before bringing your pets. There is a $150 fee per pet. If there is evidence of a pet that was not
authorized, the $150 fee will be applied.
Please pick up after your dog and dispose of any waste in a plastic bag.
BANGTEL will charge for cleaning or repairs needed as a result of your pet(s). BANGTEL may also charge a fee for incessant barking or noise complaints.
Do not allow your pet(s) to be on the furniture or beds. Do not leave your pet(s) unattended unless they are in a crate.
- Service Animals. You must provide proof of proper documentation to BANGTEL, in which case the pet fee can be waived. All pet rules from above apply.
- Parking. Our Aloha properties may have one parking spot available on site for a $25 fee per night. This spot is based on availability, so please inquire with us first. There are also 4 additional parking spots available in the back alley. These are available for purchase on the Spot Hero app. Link HERE.
Our El Motel properties do not have on-site parking. We will provide you with a map of free parking in the nearby area. We also recommend the Spot Hero app. There is a loading zone in front of the building that you can pull up to and use to unload. Make sure to use your hazards and not idle more than 15 minutes in the spot to avoid a parking ticket.
Our Palm Springs property has parking for 2 vehicles on the property’s driveway on-site.
*BANGTEL is not responsible for any parking tickets or car towing. Make sure to read all signs when parking.
- Pool Heat: Is available for an additional charge. Please let us know when/if you wish to use the pool heat, so we can inform our pool man to set it up. Our pool man is at the property every Tuesday and Friday around 1 PM. Cost is based on the actual gas bill amount for your stay.
- Property Failures and Maintenance. BANGTEL cannot guarantee against mechanical, plumbing, equipment or appliance failure, including for example water supply, heating, air conditioning, audio visual equipment, internet access and cable service. In the event of such failure, or if there is another maintenance issue, please alert BANGTEL immediately and BANGTEL will make reasonable efforts to have repairs done promptly. You agree to permit access to BANGTEL or its vendors for the purposes of inspection and repair. BANGTEL agrees to exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. BANGTEL is not responsible for any
inconvenience that may occur and no refunds or reductions in payments will be made due to such failure or inconvenience.
- Lawful. You agree to comply with all laws, regulations and ordinances in connection with your and your guests’ use of the property. Any illegal or abusive use of BANGTEL’s internet access is not allowed.
- Limitation of Liability. BANGTEL is not responsible for any damages, accidents, injuries, death or illness that occur to you, your guests or any pets while at the property or on the premises.
- Personal Items. BANGTEL is not responsible for any of your or your guests’ personal items that may be misplaced, stolen or left behind. BANGTEL will make reasonable efforts to return personal items left behind, at your expense.
- Indemnity. USE OF THE BANGTEL PROPERTY AND PREMISES BY YOU AND YOUR GUESTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR AND THEIR OWN RISK. You agree to indemnify and hold BANGTEL, its affiliates, officers, owners, employees, independent contractors, agents and representatives harmless from any and all actions, claims, liabilities, damages, demands, costs, losses and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, court costs and other expenses, relating to or arising out of your and your guests use of the property or premises, breach or alleged breach of this Agreement, negligence or violation of any laws, regulations or ordinances, or any rights of another person or entity.
- Intellectual Property. You do not have any right, title or interest in or to any of the trademarks, trade dress, service marks, trade names or copyrights of BANGTEL. Unauthorized use of the name “BANGTEL” or images of the BANGTEL properties, including interior, exterior and/or surroundings for use in the selling, advertising, marketing or promotion of any product, service or business or for use in any TV or film production is unlawful and will be pursued with appropriate legal action.
- Violation of Agreement. If you or any guest violates any of the terms of this Agreement, BANGTEL may terminate the agreement and immediately evict you from the property and you forfeit all payments and any security deposit. You will also be liable to pay any damages to BANGTEL, including any and all legal costs and fees incurred.
28. Insurance. You are solely responsible for purchasing adequate insurance to cover all persons staying in or visiting the property, to cover, for example, luggage loss, theft, larceny, accidents, illness, medical expenses, cancellation expenses and legal fees.